As a part of La Trobe University, CAPR provides supervision to students at Honours, Masters and PhD level.
In developing a career in alcohol policy research CAPR is committed to:
- celebrating all staff and student contributions to the research capacity of the team
- increasing its research capacity, productivity and excellence
- recruiting and retaining high-quality researchers and students
- investing in and supporting researchers at all stages of their career.
- a collaborative approach to alcohol research in a diverse range of areas
- access to world leaders in the alcohol and other drugs fields
- a flexible and friendly work environment, and ability to participate in a range of internal and external professional development opportunities
We welcome enquiries from Honours, Masters and PhD students interested in pursuing a research project relevant to us.